This car has been SOLD! (Still have original rear spoiler)
This is a 1994 Yellow Dodge Stealth RT AWD Twin Turbo Clean Title and Carfax (NO WRECKS) with 91,000 actual miles.
Here are pictures of it with the New 99 Front end conversion
(Click on any picture for full size photo)
Here is a picture with the old 94 Front end.
Here are the details:
1994 Champagne Yellow Dodge
Stealth RT TT with 1999 front end conversion. Rare color! This is the
twin turbo with AWD with 91K miles. 6 Speed Manual with Sunroof. Full
power driver's seat with lumbar controls. VERY comfortable. This car has
a clean car fax and can be provided.
Never in a wreck, but has had some paint work here and there to touch up a few things. Obviously the new 99 front bumper and rear 3000GT spoiler were painted to match. Always garage Kept. No rust.
This car is a real head turner. It has the super rare Champagne Yellow Pearl color of which only 235 were made in 1994. This color was only available in 1994 & 1995. And I doubt there are very many with the 1999 front end conversion. This car gets more attention than any new sports car and where else can you get this kind of performance for a car around 8 grand?!?
This car gets noticed! The Champagne Pearl Yellow color is very Unique! This car gets just as many looks as my Dodge Viper did.
- 99 front end conversion. Car looks like one of the newest ones on the road! This was an expensive conversion with bumper, BRAND NEW OEM 99 turn signals, and paint. This is HIGHLY sought after! No 3000GT emblem either. With the wing and front bumper people can mistake this for a 99 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo.
- Headlights professionally
painted to match car.
- Brand New battery this year
- Car went in for a routine tune-up last month. New plugs and wires (less than 1000 miles!!)
- BRAND NEW transfer case (2k miles) (got to dealer to put in a new transfer case instead of just changing the oil. This was for the transfer case recall not an accident)
- Car is lowered with Tein S Tech springs (gives the car a great look and improved handling) (Still have original Springs if you don't care for lowered look or stiffer handling.)
- New $150 HIDs on the low beams
- 18x9.5 Saleen Replica wheels with Dodge Emblem and 265-35-18 tires. New Tires, Less than 5000 Miles. Fresh Alignment!
- K&N FIPK Air Filter
- Borla Catback exhaust. Dyno-Proven To Yield An Increase Of 7-15% In Horsepower While Providing Better Fuel Economy, Insulated To Reduce Shell Temperature For A Cooler Driver's Compartment, Increases Flow And Power, 50-State Emission Legal, With Borla's Million-Mile Warranty. Over $1000 Upgrade installed! Car sounds great! Once again.
- 3000gt spoiler (Old Stealth spoiler is for sale as well) Old Stealth Spoiler Holes are covered with Precut Black Vinyl Tape. Will fix this back to OEM in the Spring.
- Alarm system with Keyless entry.
- Tinted Windows
- Brand New Infinity Kappa Series 5 1/2 Door Speakers and Rear 6x9s
If you really know these cars, then you know of some the common questions and things that common to these cars:
Black Leather interior. Really nice shape, showing little wear. No cracks or splits, but one small hole smaller then dime on side at very bottom of Drivers Bolster about half an inch. (See Pics) Barely noticeable. If you know what most these 15 year old leather interiors look like, you will be pleased!
Shift Boot - replaced with leather replacement, not cheap OEM vinyl that flakes off and looks terrible in ALL these cars.
Factory OEM Cassette player with EQ and audio jack input with CD changer in back. Steering wheel controls. (Did not want to loose steering wheel controls so this was not replaced) Door 5 1/2s & Rear 6x9's replaced.
Steering wheel leather is in great shape with little wear. Not rough or torn as in common in most these cars.
Sunroof works properly, no leaks.
Everything works! All buttons, windows, seat, SPORT/TOUR suspension is disabled due to new springs and suspension, Rear wiper, fog lights, etc. work!
As for power output, factory was 320hp.I would guess is its probably around 340+ now. I've seen others claim 426 HP with these same mods. I could stick stickers on it to brag, but I choose not to.
Actually gets pretty good gas mileage considering what a performance beast this is. Just take it easy through the gears.
The car is a lot of fun to drive and it drives well. It is turn key, meaning it is ready for you to jump in and drive and needs nothing.
The 60K service was just done at 83K and it cost almost a $1000. (Have receipts) So no worries with the Timing Belt. All belts replaced! You are good to go!
Clutch and Turbos were replaced around 80K.
I have a Sloan Quick-load trailer I used to transport Vipers so I can deliver this for a fee within a reasonable distance.
Oh yeah, remember this is ALL WHEEL DRIVE, so it goes GREAT through the snow, if you wanted to do that. Try that in those RWD Mustang GT's!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email as I have a blackberry and prefer that method.
It's old news but watch actual surveillance video of CROOKS stealing the wheels off my VIPER Click HERE for details and Actual Video of the 2 guys Ripping them off!
This Site was last updated on 12/03/14.